What Things Your Parents Doesnt Want You to Wear

My father HATES when I wear studs in my shirt and even my bracelet!! And my mom HATES when I wear ripped jeans. Idk y the hell she can't accept my type of clothing I wear, she always forces me to wear these ugly bright color clothing in Target. And worst of all both of my parents don't like the fact that I wear makeup... HATE them!!!!!!

My father HATES when I wear studs in my shirt and even my bracelet!! And my mom HATES when I wear ripped jeans. Idk y the hell she can't accept my type of clothing I wear, she always forces me to wear these ugly bright color clothing in Target. And worst of all both of my parents don't like the fact that I wear makeup... HATE them!!!!!!

ur not alone there

• 2 weeks later...

Well mom doesnt like the idea of me having hair in my eyes because she says that it looks like Im "hiding from the world".

Mom doesnt like ripped jeans (but I will buy some whenever I get the chance)

She doesnt like skulls but she lets me have somethings.

She doesnt like boots

I cant dye my hair.

Im possitive she wishes I had the same taste in clothes that she does :P Dad doesnt like me painting my nails black. he doesnt tell me not to do it, but I can tell he doesnt like it. And everytime I wear something that hes not used to (ex. fingerless gloves, skulls) he makes stupid jokes. He isnt used to my style.

Neither of my parents like piercings (even though mom had one of her ears double pierced when she was in collage) or tattoos.

But mom found out I wanted to get my ears double pierced and she said she was gonna think about it. I really hope she says yes!

I dont have to ask my dad permision to wear things cuz well I live with my mom and only see him twice a month. so yeah.

But thankfully I have an uncle whos a rocker and loves the emo, punk and goth style and he understands me. He has offered to help me convince my mom to let me get ripped jeans and he bought me black lipstick :D He also thinks black eyeliner looks awesome and hes Hot Topic crazy like me lol

i cant dye my hair anymore because its falling out.

can shave some of my hair.

i cant have my hair in my eyes(she hates it so much)

cant wear anything that is sexual or has "bad" words.

i cant get any types of pierceings until im 16, except double pierce ears.

she doesnt really like me wearing pants that has holes.

and i think thats it.

• 2 weeks later...

Some how my parents hate the fact that I have long hair and my bangs covering one side of my eye......now my mum dragged me to Super Cuts and now she cutted my hair to a BOB CUT!!!!! I hate her so fuckin bad AND she took all my black clothing and replaced them to fuckin bright and pretty colors..... Goddamn it I hate her -_-

Some how my parents hate the fact that I have long hair and my bangs covering one side of my eye......now my mum dragged me to Super Cuts and now she cutted my hair to a BOB CUT!!!!! I hate her so fuckin bad AND she took all my black clothing and replaced them to fuckin bright and pretty colors..... Goddamn it I hate her -_-

So sorry that happened :(

not much eyeliner, no black at all,i have to sneaking in hot topic to buy somethig,no skulls,no hair coloring, cant paint my nails black, hates the music i listen to, cant get piercings, everytime i cover my eyes my mom says its ugly, i really cant do anything bc of her and i even tried to fight for hat i want but noooo be like lady im only 13 -_______- and now everytime i ask she says when u get older...... BLAH!!!!!!!!

not much eyeliner, no black at all,i have to sneaking in hot topic to buy somethig,no skulls,no hair coloring, cant paint my nails black, hates the music i listen to, cant get piercings, everytime i cover my eyes my mom says its ugly, i really cant do anything bc of her and i even tried to fight for hat i want but noooo be like lady im only 13 -_______- and now everytime i ask she says when u get older...... BLAH!!!!!!!!

know what thats like and Im 16 >.< I've slowly started doing stuff wether my parents want me to or not

@chelza I kow aye!! my parents dont want me to wear a spiked collar or buckle boots thinks they are giving the "wrong impression"

For a really long time i wasn't allowed to wear anything "emo" to school, in front of my mom, or visiting friends and family. If she didn't see it and no one she cared about it, didn't see it, then she didn't care, but now i can wear that kind of clothes to school and around the house.

I'm still not allowed to dye my hair, and I'm not allowed to have piercing, even fake ones. My mom hates my hair, so she had it cut to a bob. (which i hate toooo fucking much) and i fixed it. Now i have a boy hair cut.

I'm still not allowed to wear studds, and I'm not allowed to .leave the house wearing mostly black. But it could be worst.

erm... i guess my mom doesnt really care about what i do... when i get up the courage (and the money) imma go get my lip done in two different places

my hair is black and purple and blond.... so it looks like those fake extensions you buy in cheap dollar stores (but its real and i was like 'woohoo!' x3 *heart* )

so i get to wear the clothes that i want... but only when i am out in public, cuz at home a simple tee and sweatpants is good enough for me :)

so really the only problem i have is my great aunt, cuz shes a nun. but so dafuq wat? its my body xP