What Things Your Parents Doesnt Want You to Wear

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I already posted this but... Corsets + Bikini tops. I'm "too young" apparently. I know damn well that there are girls my age and YOUNGER wearing two-piece swimsuits. Right when I felt confident enough to wear a bikini top, I can't. She (my "mom") was showing me them at Walmart too, less than ten minutes before! W.T.F!

• 2 weeks later...

My parents hate when I wear black (Mom: Wear pink instead!), I'm not allowed to get like any piercings, or tattoos, or dye my hair black and so it's stuck at bleach-blonde. Bluh. One day my friend and I just decided to dye purple strips into my hair, and so when I went home my mom threw such a huge fit:\

• 2 weeks later...

They hateeee when I wear spike bracelets. but i wear 2-3 spike bracelets on each arm anyways :P and when i wear all blac, especially when i die my hairs black. and they try to buy me mainstream jeans like levis, and im like uhh no blak skinnys please hah

• 1 month later...

Mum doen't let me dye my hair, the most I've had is dip-dyed hair.

and she didn't let me get my lip pierced and when I did she had dad pin me down and she took it out. Other than that she's cool with what I want to wear as long as my dresses aren't strapless or too revealing. Oh and I have a stretcher, that took me three months of doing chores for her let me get that one..... sometimes i hate my life....

• 4 weeks later...

Lulz at you guys for ranting at your parents. Black clothes, piercings, make up, and tatoos do not make you "emo".

So if they dont let you get them, and you throw a fit, you are making mountains out of mole hills, not to mention it makes them (your parents) even more determined to control how you dress.

My mom hates tatoos and piercings, and I dont know what they'd do if I started wearing makeup. But as long as Im clean, respect them, dont get all suicidal, they are fine with the clothes and jewlery, as am I.