Stupidist thing you have ever done.

xdeadshakespearex

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I don't think I can pin one particular stupid thing I've done... mmm well there was this one time we were lighting swords on fire( you apply alcohol to the blade) and uh I caught my friend on fire ._. though I can't say that was the stupidest I've done

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmmm...let me see... I can't think of ONE thing I've done that was stupid. I have a whole list.

~I went speeding down a hill on my five speed mountain bike and hit a tree stump. I went flying 4 feet through the air but I didn't get a single scratch or bruise.

~I tryed to do a backflip and I landed on my head and neck. I also kneed myself in the face when i fell.

~I tryed to jumpp a storm-drain on my brothers birthday and I didn't quite make it. my foot got stuck between the metal slots and i sprained my ankle the size of a softball...that wasn't fun at all.

~I hit my head on my doorframe in my room, then i staggered down the hallway to the steps (still dazed and a little confused because i just got out of bed) and i tripped and fell down the steps.

~my friend was chasing me, so i dove down the steps head-first and landed at the bottom. i layed there for a while because it was quite comfortable.

Notice how I wrote this all in black, purple and blue(the color of bruises...which I gave myself alot of) hahaha