Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

lol HAha I wen to the movies yesterday and we went movie hopping of course and one theatre was playing a movie and had no people in it!!! so what did we do!! throw popcorn at the screen,tried everyseat,sat up in the very front,put on 3-d glasses,made puppets on screen,did owling on the railing!! Just acted as crazy as possible!!!

Posted

I do stupid things every day but the morst one is I climbed up to near the top of a tree and though I can so make it to the one next to it and I jumped and nearly got there hit all the branches on the way down and hit the ground and then got up and tryed agian and I made it the second time. :D

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Posted

ha I have done a lot of stupid stuff the one that pops out mainly is when I went with my sister and friend walking around town at 4 in the morning then running from the cops and trespassing I have no ideal why but I am an idiot that's all there is to the story also when I climbed a wall in my house and my brother pushed me off making me break both my arms

Posted

The stupidest thing I've EVER done was pick up a black widow.

Than eventually I got bite by a black widow on my back the next day, but I don't think it was the same one.

Posted

Stupidest thing... ahh there's a lot. But the most stupidest was asking a guy out. I got rejected -_-

 

The second stupidest would be tripping over a hair clip :P

Posted

The most stupid thing I've done is, my freshman year right at the end of homecoming, I was walking down the stairs. I ended up tripping down them. Everyone turned and stared at me because well this was outside >.< My date didn't even try to catch me.

The second most stupid(falling story again.)

Freshman year, I was in English. My friend Lindsey was taking a test in the hall and the door was open. I ended up leaning back to say hey, and my desk flipped into the hallway .-.

Third most stupid: When I was like 11 I had an electric scooter and I was racing a kid on a dirt bike. He started winning so I put my feet down and ran while the scooter was still going.... I flipped and hit the ground pretty hard .-.

And that's my story XD

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...