Stupidist thing you have ever done.

xdeadshakespearex

lol HAha I wen to the movies yesterday and we went movie hopping of course and one theatre was playing a movie and had no people in it!!! so what did we do!! throw popcorn at the screen,tried everyseat,sat up in the very front,put on 3-d glasses,made puppets on screen,did owling on the railing!! Just acted as crazy as possible!!!

I do stupid things every day but the morst one is I climbed up to near the top of a tree and though I can so make it to the one next to it and I jumped and nearly got there hit all the branches on the way down and hit the ground and then got up and tryed agian and I made it the second time. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

ha I have done a lot of stupid stuff the one that pops out mainly is when I went with my sister and friend walking around town at 4 in the morning then running from the cops and trespassing I have no ideal why but I am an idiot that's all there is to the story also when I climbed a wall in my house and my brother pushed me off making me break both my arms

The most stupid thing I've done is, my freshman year right at the end of homecoming, I was walking down the stairs. I ended up tripping down them. Everyone turned and stared at me because well this was outside >.< My date didn't even try to catch me.

The second most stupid(falling story again.)

Freshman year, I was in English. My friend Lindsey was taking a test in the hall and the door was open. I ended up leaning back to say hey, and my desk flipped into the hallway .-.

Third most stupid: When I was like 11 I had an electric scooter and I was racing a kid on a dirt bike. He started winning so I put my feet down and ran while the scooter was still going.... I flipped and hit the ground pretty hard .-.

And that's my story XD