Normal? Do you WANT to be normal?

LoserGirlNamedKilo

I'm not normal.

Normal is an insult to me.

Being Weird is wayy better,.

I mean think about it, we are all hurt by all the dumb Norms.

I say we are better than them 'cause we love standing out more. If we don't then why do we dress the way we do? Design our hair the way we want?

Got ya there didn't I? :)

Just think about this...If we're normal we're boring

If we're Weird, Freaks, etc then we are the excitement!

Which are you?

noooooo I never ever want to be normal!! normal is boring... but truely there is no such thing as "normal" but still I'd rather be Insanely Crazy and insane and have all the fun and I dont care what people think ^.^ im weird, random,crazy and insane and I love it!!!! :D

Normalcy is a facade for those desperate to fit in with everyone else and conform to the popular trends. So, hell no, I ain't normal! And I never want to sink so low that I would ever want to be either! Just remember, if you want to be "normal" just look at yourself and how wonderful you are! Embrace your Inner Freakyness, ya'll! :D

Edited by FallenAngel:)

i might not go that far :) but I do like being different than everyone else. I used to be scared of being myself cuz I thought ppl would call me crazy, but now I don't mind at all if I disagree with/act differently than other ppl. Also, embracing who am has really helped me stand up for myself and my beliefs. :)

hmm... i dont think i could be normal if i wanted to, but even if i could i would never want to be, weirdness is the best way, noone normal ever acheives anything great and noone normal ever has had as much fun as crazy people can

noooo I NEVER want to be normal! being normal is boring. I'd probably die if I ever tried being normal lol. I'm much more happier being an emo weirdo :3 I mean yeah the dumb people at my school think that I'm the weirdest one there, but, I'm completely comfortable with myself (: and that's all the matters c: