Normal? Do you WANT to be normal?

LoserGirlNamedKilo

Normality is nothing more than a character trait, just like being weird is nothing more than a trait.

Because someone's "normal" it does not necessarily mean that they're a lifeless, trend following jock with no actual personality other than the personality traits influenced on them by their peers. Normal people have personalities, emotions just as anyone else would. Same for weirdos. Just because we're unique does not mean we have more fun than any other person would have.

Whether we're normal or weird does not add or take away from any of our personalities.

It's just different preferences in tastes and style, nothing more. Its nothing to boost your ego or discourage others about.

Even though, I will admit, [some] norms tend to do that frequently.

Edited by squirrelsoap

Normality is nothing more than a character trait, just like being weird is nothing more than a trait.

Because someone's "normal" it does not necessarily mean that they're a lifeless, trend following jock with no actual personality other than the personality traits influenced on them by their peers. Normal people have personalities, emotions just as anyone else would. Same for weirdos. Just because we're unique does not mean we have more fun than any other person would have.

Whether we're normal or weird does not add or take away from any of our personalities.

It's just different preferences in tastes and style, nothing more. Its nothing to boost your ego or discourage others about.

Even though, I will admit, [some] norms tend to do that frequently.

normal is defined as "conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected" so by definition normal means they are changing themselves to become what is average, instead of being who they would be otherwise, its not just a personality trait, and neither is weird; weird is to not be normal, to be something outside the ridged box titled "normal", its something to be admired because it is sometimes harder than to be normal, but the rewards are that it opens up a world of possibilities since weird people arent restricted to being normal but can rather be whatever they want. normal takes you from a-z, weird takes you everywhere!

normal is defined as "conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected" so by definition normal means they are changing themselves to become what is average, instead of being who they would be otherwise, its not just a personality trait, and neither is weird; weird is to not be normal, to be something outside the ridged box titled "normal", its something to be admired because it is sometimes harder than to be normal, but the rewards are that it opens up a world of possibilities since weird people arent restricted to being normal but can rather be whatever they want. normal takes you from a-z, weird takes you everywhere!

This should help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No. Normal is dull, and it means more ppl squealing in my ear asking to play with my hair and do my make-up. I mean I wear it, but last time this kid globed it to the point I could barely open my eyes. I'm shorter than average so everyone likes to pick on me or hug me. I can't stand most of them and they are always smwooshing their breasts in my face which fuel rumors about my "preferences" one minute they mess with me then hug me and squeeze till I can't breath! Eugh. I hate normality I dress out and walk alone in the hall tho I do have friends and I don't care. I used to, but popularity sucked. So I does it and try to get less noticed. I'm a scene/emo child with choppy hair and I like it like that Idc what ppl think now

I crave to be normal. Or at least FEEL normal.

I'm fine with who I am, but I feel if I had no anxiety at all and felt like a normal person inside instead of freaking out or overthinking about stuff.. it clouds my head and I can't get anywhere.

So I guess in THAT way I'd like to be normal.