ready for sex?

ok first of all i got a kind of boyfriend for like 6 months n we both really wanna have sex howeva im bisexual n lately hes bein too jealous n id love to meet a girl i that way....actually i do wanna have sex with him but idk if it is jus my insane hormones....should i wait or not?

im 16 n yes i do love him its jus that i dont like bein asfixiated with bf or gf...n well i know he loves me too cuz he always tells me as well as everybody tell me he does or at least thats wut i think...

You're defidently not ready for it. If you're not 100% for a serious, committed relationship, you shouldn't be thinking of this.

Guest Emo4Lyf

Candy, you don't sleep with someone because they love you. I'm sorry but that's the blunt truth and you have to bear in mind that just because he, or his friends say it doesn't mean it's true either.

My 2cents:

If you can't form a proper sentence, don't you dare even attempt to procreate. We need to raise the average IQ of our gene pool.

• 6 months later...

I think it might just be teen crazy hormones. But, if you do really truly love him AND he loves you too.

Then you could go for it or consider it.

But if you just don't know if you really love him. Then you might just be doing it for the thrill and happiness and it'll only last for a while. (not the sex lol)

the happiness in it.

And that's gonna hurt you later. You'll be remorseful. :-/

Sex is Sex :D You fuck n you get out :P Virginity is like a soap bubble... One prick and it's gone. But seriously... This is where Dr. Phill comes in... (Dr. phill voice) Well, being a pretty lady like yourself... I personally wouldn't do it because it could possibly backfire on you. Wanting to have sex with other girls shows that you are a complete player and can not handle a relationship... It sucks being bi. Lol I'm jk... But seriosusly now it does show that you really dont love him enough to have sex with him