ready for sex?

Best waiting til you are ready. Tbh sex becomes too routine the older you get/ more sex you have best saving it for someone special :-) one of my biggest regretss was a lap dancer a while back, flings like that make you realise how special love making is with a person you genuinely care about. However only you know if you are ready deep down so best of luck whatever you choose!

Edited by Black Frost

• 3 weeks later...

ok first of all i got a kind of boyfriend for like 6 months n we both really wanna have sex howeva im bisexual n lately hes bein too jealous n id love to meet a girl i that way....actually i do wanna have sex with him but idk if it is jus my insane hormones....should i wait or not?

If you don't think your ready then don't do it. Especially if your really nervous about then you really shouldn't do it

This subject is milked like a derp. I'm not going to waste a lot of time talking about this.

I SAY: If you are curious, at least wait for a decent age, when you're fucking mature and you aren't a mom on your teen years, because that will affect your life very DEEPLY. Please, if you're considering doing it anyways, at least use protection. Your life is on your hands!