ready for sex?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Be bisexual doesn't mean that if you have a boyfriend you can do things with females.
If you got a serious relationships your sexual preferences doesn't matter, you must be loyal to the one you choose.

By the way, if you really are sure that you want to make sex probably you will never ask it here.
So my suggestion's to wait. And think well about what do you want from him and from your relationship.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GAHAHAHAHAH SEX??? SEX YOU SAY??????

ILL BE LUCKY TO HAVE SEX IN MY 20s!!!!!

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT ASK ME ABOUT SEX!

I WANT IT BUT I WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE SERIOUSLY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RELAX ENOUGH TO NOT SCREAM AND HAVE A PANIC ATTACK AND DIE IN THE BED!??

OR ACTUALLY TAKE ME CLOTHES OFF......UM NNNNUUUUUUUU NO GUY IS GONNA SEE ME NAKED UNLESS IM DEAD Dx

-sob sob-

<------ next 40 year old virgin

Edited by XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX

GAHAHAHAHAH SEX??? SEX YOU SAY??????

ILL BE LUCKY TO HAVE SEX IN MY 20s!!!!!

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT ASK ME ABOUT SEX!

I WANT IT BUT I WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE SERIOUSLY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RELAX ENOUGH TO NOT SCREAM AND HAVE A PANIC ATTACK AND DIE IN THE BED!??

OR ACTUALLY TAKE ME CLOTHES OFF......UM NNNNUUUUUUUU NO GUY IS GONNA SEE ME NAKED UNLESS IM DEAD Dx

-sob sob-

<------ next 40 year old virgin

lol same ere chelza xD

• 4 weeks later...

Statistically speaking. 95% of people who date between prek and 12th grade will not wind up together. Out of the 5% that make it 3% of the 5% will wind up divorced within 2 years. Chances are. Your relationship will fail anyways. And also, just about everyone regrets their first time. However, I believe that if you did truly love them at the point that you had intercourse, then even if you don't wind up with the person, then the sex wasn't wasted. just be careful. Decide whether you believe as I do or believe in only being with one person. If you believe as I do and you love him then do it. If you believe in the one and only sex thing then just wait till your married or I can guarantee you'll regret it

I dont beleive in sex till after marriage and since im probably never going to be married uhhh yea im going to be the pathetic virgin of this era but hey im kinda proud of that i dont know why i just am

Besides who would want to have sex with me??

And to answer the question im soooo not ready for sex it scares me and im no prize :/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sex...changes things. It's a huge eye opener to a relationship and you do get closer. But it's like you notice the little things about them. It's honestly weird but it's the biggest bond you can have with someone you are with. If you want to do it and you are 100% sure, go for it. None of us can really stop you if you decided to do it. But remember things can happen and if you risk it you should think,"Will this guy be able to support me if I get pregnant?" if the answers no, then you shouldn't do it. Condoms break, and birth control isn't 100% protective. but just be safe.