Ima_Monster Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 Recently, I've been flailing my arms around alot. How 'bout you?
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 wen theres shampoo or soap on the shower walls i hav to clean it off... n lately iv been sitting in a ball (wiv the knees against my chest)
Amz Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 Tapping pens or my hands on something Poking my tongue out of my mouth when I have nothing to say or when I'm thinking Biting my lip Playing with the chain on my wallet Messing with my ring OhGod. I could go on forever.
Ima_Monster Posted August 11, 2012 Author Posted August 11, 2012 (edited) Tapping pens or my hands on something Poking my tongue out of my mouth when I have nothing to say or when I'm thinking Biting my lip Playing with the chain on my wallet Messing with my ring OhGod. I could go on forever. you're very fidgety XD. I've been sticking my tongue out at pplz too alot recently XD I'm biting my headphones wire, like normal. Lolz Edited August 11, 2012 by Ima Monster...
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 i bite my lips n play round wiv my sleeves
Amz Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 you're very fidgety XD. I know I am. I really could go on forever xD
Ima_Monster Posted August 12, 2012 Author Posted August 12, 2012 I know I am. I really could go on forever xD Lawlz! XD
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 hahah amii do u move around al lot in bed wen u sleep??
No longer afraid of u Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 I bite my lip and scratch my arm when I zone out. And when I sleep I stop breathing like every 3 minutes. ....
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 i tend to twist my legs round n intwine them together if that makes sense
CassieCutsAndKisses Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 Well let's seee... I chew the wire on my headphones, make duck faces with my septum piercing, when I listen to music I always do little dances in my seat xD. I play with my cartilage earrings when I'm bored. There's just so many
Xx LONELY BOY xX Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 I ALWAYS hum a song or something It's actually annoying me but i can't help it
Amz Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 Lawlz! XD Well, it's true? Don't make me try. I WANT TO LIVE
Ima_Monster Posted August 13, 2012 Author Posted August 13, 2012 I bite my lip and scratch my arm when I zone out. And when I sleep I stop breathing like every 3 minutes. .... Ummm...... I'm not sure that's safe... Not breathing when you sleep... :/
Ima_Monster Posted August 13, 2012 Author Posted August 13, 2012 I ALWAYS hum a song or something It's actually annoying me but i can't help it XD
Ima_Monster Posted August 13, 2012 Author Posted August 13, 2012 (edited) I MASTURBATE MUCH TOO FREQUENTLY {c}ummmmm............... Not the response I was expecting.... But hey, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH MASTURBATION! XD Edited August 13, 2012 by Ima Monster...
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 I MASTURBATE MUCH TOO FREQUENTLY OHH GAWD LOL >.>
VisuallyBeautiful Posted August 14, 2012 Posted August 14, 2012 i have this... this habit of picking at my fingernail polish... its disgusting and i wanna stop so bad! "cries" people hate me for it
Ima_Monster Posted August 15, 2012 Author Posted August 15, 2012 i have this... this habit of picking at my fingernail polish... its disgusting and i wanna stop so bad! "cries" people hate me for it You mean like biting it off or sutum? Get a kind that tastes really bad so you don't wanna bite it...
PurpleKitty Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 ummm....I tend to start singing the songs that Im listening to.... lolz sometimes even when its BOTDF xD not good when in class haha
Ima_Monster Posted August 17, 2012 Author Posted August 17, 2012 ummm....I tend to start singing the songs that Im listening to.... lolz sometimes even when its BOTDF xD not good when in class haha XD I can see it now... NOT THAT IT! lawlz... Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now