yeswaitno Posted January 28, 2014 Posted January 28, 2014 Recently, whenever im frustrated, I will squeal. Ive been told its very high-pitched, very annoying and could attract dogs in the neighborhood. But its kinda impulsive.
Alien_Among_Us Posted February 6, 2014 Posted February 6, 2014 Idk if this is good or not but I got this hab were I pop my jaw all the time. I've been doing this ever since I was 10. :|
Hanako 花子 Posted February 6, 2014 Posted February 6, 2014 I make either cat noises or Pikachu noises out of nowhere.
xXlostinmyworldXx Posted February 6, 2014 Posted February 6, 2014 Chew on my right side lip ring. I had one come apart and I swallowed it when eating a sandwich because of that. Segment ring.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now