how many of you cry at night?

Nevem_ORXR

i dont really cry not for a while...i feel like, if i do then that means they when. they as in the preppys and jocks that sometimes jump me or the people that give me dirty looks for the way i dress.i know it sounds stupid that i think crying is a sign of weakness but... eh, i dont know its just how i always thought of it. i know its dumb but idk...

Yeah, but it's something I have to live with... at least I don't cut anymore. I've been in a mental hospital five times and they're finally giving me good enough pills. I'm bipolar, schizophrenic, have post traumatic stress, and general anxiety disorder. My life has had it's ups and downs... but I always turn my mistakes into something way better than what they could have been if I just left them alone... Shit. I'm rambling.

Yeah' date=' but it's something I have to live with... at least I don't cut anymore. I've been in a mental hospital five times and they're finally giving me good enough pills. I'm bipolar, schizophrenic, have post traumatic stress, and general anxiety disorder. My life has had it's ups and downs... but I always turn my mistakes into something way better than what they could have been if I just left them alone... Shit. I'm rambling.

[/quote']

Wow

so sad

im sorry for you

*Hugs*

If I do cry then it's usually at night in bed, that way no one can see me and I don't end up being a burden to anyone.

Yeah' date=' but it's something I have to live with... at least I don't cut anymore. I've been in a mental hospital five times and they're finally giving me good enough pills. I'm bipolar, schizophrenic, have post traumatic stress, and general anxiety disorder. My life has had it's ups and downs... but I always turn my mistakes into something way better than what they could have been if I just left them alone... Shit. I'm rambling.

[/quote']

I admire you.

Sounds like you've been through a hell of a lot, but you still have a good attitude towards things instead of letting them take over you, good on ya. (: