Ddraig Posted July 9, 2013 Posted July 9, 2013 (edited) I honestly cry hard but...in front of people and my tears randomly and lightly drop off it feels great...Oooh and if I cry hard it's bcuz I'm really depressed and feel alot of pain...honestly... Edited July 9, 2013 by Darkelfen009
chaotic kittycat Posted July 10, 2013 Posted July 10, 2013 I do especially when the day is screwed. Insomnia does not help at all!!
Abused13 Posted July 10, 2013 Posted July 10, 2013 I'm Always Crying At Night Wondering Why Everyone Hates Me...And Wants Me Dead...Why They Enjoy Ruining My Life And Trying To Take The Only Person That Matters To Me Away From Me...I just Do Not Understand It......So Yes I Do Cry At Night....Every Night
Baby Bunny Posted July 16, 2013 Posted July 16, 2013 Every night i cry right before going to sleep. I cry at all the mistakes I have made,and at all i the times people have hurt me and nearly raped me.
MyraSweets Posted July 16, 2013 Posted July 16, 2013 I honestly rarely cry at night..I realized crying only makes stuff harder on you like wuts the point of cry over something that happened?its the past your tears can't change it so suck it up and face your problems
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted July 18, 2013 Posted July 18, 2013 Surely not I. I don't go to bed crying because I solve the problem before I sleep.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now