Assassin17 Posted April 16, 2012 Posted April 16, 2012 I am beginning to cry more and more, now. I am realizing how awful this world is.
xXFrankieIeroXx Posted April 17, 2012 Posted April 17, 2012 I used to do it every night, not so much anymore. :/
Misery Loves Me Posted April 17, 2012 Posted April 17, 2012 i cry in my room at night, and in the shower so it doesnt look like i was crying.
Scarface Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 i dont cry, because i enjoy my life at its fullest. i enjoy it, like if it was my last day alive...
Guest xxRisikaxx Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 i used to cry in my sleep... dunno if i still do :/ maybe
Takyrukido Posted April 28, 2012 Posted April 28, 2012 well not just at nights.. for me it's happening when i get the feeling of missing my bf that much .. cuz i am not with him.. even if i am in a relationship with him it's hard not to be close.. it happenes.. but that it helps us to lose the negative energy
Guest Jessie-Jinx Posted May 12, 2012 Posted May 12, 2012 i do sometimes just depends on whats going on around me :/ sometimes i cry when i lay down even if im not sad
cookiemonster10123 Posted May 14, 2012 Posted May 14, 2012 I try not to cry because i want to show my parents no matter what they do to me...I don't care. But when I do cry... it's when I'm beaten up. Another is stupid sitch that doesn't even make since.
cookie luvs gir78 Posted May 14, 2012 Posted May 14, 2012 I cry but 4 reasons i think no one understands, sumtimes i don't even understand
em0cupcake Posted May 21, 2012 Posted May 21, 2012 It depends on the situations i'm going thru cause im not going 2 cry over stupid preppy stereotypes, but i used 2 cry every night but i think i ran out of tears
Skateratmidnight Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 my good friend got stabbed they found the killer but shes in the hospial no one knows if she will live i cant even sleep
SnoMonsterBunny Posted May 25, 2012 Posted May 25, 2012 Yes i do. I feel so useless. Im a small scene girl in 8th grade that sits in a corner during gym, and bursts into tears everyday. My best friend calls me her little crybaby and makes me feel better. Years from now, this wont matter tho cuz you will be succesful and in the hands of the one you love <3 and i know that hose b!tches that fuss me out for no real reason or ask me about my preference (bi gay or straight) will be in a trailer probably. Hopefully
Alien_Among_Us Posted May 27, 2012 Posted May 27, 2012 i only cry at nite wen im thinking about the past......i just cried lastnite cuz my aunt brot up my grandpa....i cried soooo hard i really miss my grandpa....he was everything to me.....i wish he didnt had to past way :"("""" </3 i miss you and love you grandpa forever and always.... *heart*
Pon + Zi = <3 Posted May 27, 2012 Posted May 27, 2012 Yes idk why but its usually because mom the evil bitchling is yelling at me for no reason or I miss someone who understands me :/
Pon + Zi = <3 Posted May 27, 2012 Posted May 27, 2012 Yes idk why but its usually because mom the evil bitchling is yelling at me for no reason or I miss someone who understands me :/
kayleigh-johnstone Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 i do quite a lot. i thought i was just diffrent but now i realise its more thn that. im fat ugly useless lazy stupid bitch freak. i know that now
Kisara95 Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 I cry when I think I think about my ex ... When we were together and all the fun times we had, an how much I miss him.... An I cry a lot wen I think about my mom... I miss her soo much I jus wish I could of said goodbye an give her one last warm hug......((( and I cry wen my dad an his gf fight cuz when they do they start screaming an yelling....an all I can do is sit in my room an listen an cry my eyes out.........
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now