how many of you cry at night?

Nevem_ORXR

well not just at nights.. for me it's happening when i get the feeling of missing my bf that much .. cuz i am not with him.. even if i am in a relationship with him it's hard not to be close.. it happenes.. but that it helps us to lose the negative energy

Guest Jessie-Jinx

i do sometimes just depends on whats going on around me :/ sometimes i cry when i lay down even if im not sad

Yes i do. I feel so useless. Im a small scene girl in 8th grade that sits in a corner during gym, and bursts into tears everyday. My best friend calls me her little crybaby and makes me feel better. Years from now, this wont matter tho cuz you will be succesful and in the hands of the one you love <3 and i know that hose b!tches that fuss me out for no real reason or ask me about my preference (bi gay or straight) will be in a trailer probably. Hopefully :)

i only cry at nite wen im thinking about the past......i just cried lastnite cuz my aunt brot up my grandpa....i cried soooo hard i really miss my grandpa....he was everything to me.....i wish he didnt had to past way :"("""" </3 i miss you and love you grandpa forever and always.... *heart* *heart*

I cry when I think I think about my ex ... When we were together and all the fun times we had, an how much I miss him.... An I cry a lot wen I think about my mom... I miss her soo much I jus wish I could of said goodbye an give her one last warm hug......:(((( and I cry wen my dad an his gf fight cuz when they do they start screaming an yelling....an all I can do is sit in my room an listen an cry my eyes out......:(...