xXimmaXeatXyouXx Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 Anyone have any mental help before I fucking give up??
Carpe-Noctum Posted April 27, 2013 Posted April 27, 2013 I Do Sometimes, But Only When I Start Thinking About Everything That Upsets Me, I Try Not To Most Of The Time, But Sometimes I Just Need A Release, Music Helps Too Sometimes.
XxheartbreakerxX Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 Benjamin.Bespokei cry every night because i know that deep down no one will ever love me or appreciate my presence. anyway that guy whos name is up there^ hes a cutie
midnight21 Posted May 11, 2013 Posted May 11, 2013 I cry only at night, mainly because I don't let anyone see me when I'm weak and also because I have nothing else to do but think about everything that is going wrong in my life.
Sloane27 Posted May 11, 2013 Posted May 11, 2013 I haven't cried for a couple weeks because I've been sleeping in the same room as my brother. But I used to cry pretty much every night.
Mido.Kilmy.Kotoba Posted May 24, 2013 Posted May 24, 2013 I used to... And sometimes I still do this... x,..,x
Dex Vantas Posted May 25, 2013 Posted May 25, 2013 I normally cry myself to sleep, when I can actually bring myself to fall asleep.
crona's_twin Posted May 25, 2013 Posted May 25, 2013 when i was 6 i would cry every night wishing my parents would get back together after time i stopped crying every night but i still cried and wished 4 them 2 b together again. then i got over it but i still missed my dad so cried every now and then. then my mum moved me and the end of year 7. then she broke a promis that i cant 4give her 4 doing. so then i started crying nearly every night again! then she moved me just like wat a month or 2 ago so now i miss my other mates too :'(. life is just so hard cuz yesterday i started crying in scince cuz i was thinking bout my mates and every time i think of them my eyes start watering. :'(
LaneyQuinn7 Posted May 27, 2013 Posted May 27, 2013 i do. almost every night but im trying to stop and get over it... not working well but thats okayy :3
I can't live like this Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 I cry every night until I can't cry anymore
XxBlackRose'sxx Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 Yeah, i do often i just grab my teddie bear and cry ....
cassidysweetred Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 i cry bc i think of the names people called me n b c i miss my grandma
Dayslongforgotten Posted June 12, 2013 Posted June 12, 2013 every night. if the nightmares don't pull me under first.
Shypanda Posted June 12, 2013 Posted June 12, 2013 I'll admit, I sometimes cry during the night. I only cry if I'm sad about something though.
Rawr I love you Posted July 8, 2013 Posted July 8, 2013 I do alot more lately then usual but hey better to cry at night alone then during the day where people can see you or that is how it is for me
Iratzey the cookie queen Posted July 8, 2013 Posted July 8, 2013 No then my pillows would soggy and i dont want my face on a soggy pillow
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now