Guest Emo_Tam Posted November 18, 2011 Posted November 18, 2011 Sometimes I do but mostly I think and dream about going to Scandinavian countries lol xD
Amz Posted November 19, 2011 Posted November 19, 2011 i cry almost everyday... Emotion, pain, so much going on
Guest sky7 Posted November 20, 2011 Posted November 20, 2011 I cry at night because i think about the one that left me.
Little-Emo-Dino Posted November 20, 2011 Posted November 20, 2011 i cry my self asleep heaps coz of shit and i am alone so no one looks or can look at me i can just hug my MR TEDDY
MSmassacre Posted November 20, 2011 Posted November 20, 2011 i wish i can cry sometimes cause everythings just held inside. but i cant anymore im all out of tears :l egh
dontaskmewhyjustfrickingsmile Posted November 20, 2011 Posted November 20, 2011 For me, time of day has little to do with it. But many tears do come at night.
xXPaulLuvsUmbreonXx Posted November 20, 2011 Posted November 20, 2011 I cry when I get sad n depressed :'(
Valerie.Victim Posted April 9, 2012 Posted April 9, 2012 i just cry when i'm sad about something when someone is unhappy because of me or when someone says i am a mistake. and i cried one time almost the whole nightbut then i just felt like everything belongs not anymore to me. best night ever.
squirrelsoap Posted April 9, 2012 Posted April 9, 2012 I only cry at night, in my room, by myself. xD I just really hate when people see me cry. I don't cry often though. (Plus, I think I'm kinda ugly when I cry. >.> )
HiginiaApocalypse Posted April 9, 2012 Posted April 9, 2012 gonna cry when I have a serious problem about friendship, after crying then gonna be asleep
wolfblood Posted April 9, 2012 Posted April 9, 2012 i cry at night when i get really stressed out because i feel i cant take it anymore but im all alone
xXPaulLuvsUmbreonXx Posted April 9, 2012 Posted April 9, 2012 I cry at night because I don't want people to see my true feelings
Assassin17 Posted April 10, 2012 Posted April 10, 2012 I tend to. Not as much as I used to. Mostly when I am having trouble with friends, parents, people in general. I don't cry then cause it would make things worse, so I wait until I am alone, in the middle of the night, when everyone else is asleep.
Emomark Posted April 10, 2012 Posted April 10, 2012 I cry all yhe time cause people always call me freak or somethin (only emo at my school) so i just cry it out and sleep
PurpleKitty Posted April 10, 2012 Posted April 10, 2012 I cry all the time when no on is in sight mainly at night when Im all locked up in my world... trying to sleep and hide the pain inside....
emo_loner Posted April 10, 2012 Posted April 10, 2012 i wanna suicide !!!!! i hate this cruel world!!!!!
Draklina Posted April 10, 2012 Posted April 10, 2012 If people don't cry or haven't cried for years, it's about time they start. There is nothing wrong with it, and its healthy to a certain degree. You can't escape emotions, and it's deffinetly better to let them out, then let them stay inside, and eat you slowly. And either way, if you put on a lot of mascara and eyeline and then cry like hell, it gives a hell of a good make up )
... Posted April 11, 2012 Posted April 11, 2012 I cry when I fall asleep realizing how badly I don't want to wake up.
xxEmoPandaXX15 Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 I do but i dont cry anywhere else idky but i just cant i think its just embarassing and it makes me even less normal than i normally do!!!!!!!!! :'(
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now