I had this guy who I really really cared for, I might have even actually fallen for...but today I found out...he was a "master" of another girl...that in itself hurt me...then i found out he told her he loved her...in the same exact way he told me...I understand I was being played...but I don't fully understand why...I didn't think I was that undesirable until now, I didn't think that he would be the person to do that to me, I must be a bad judge of character, but honestly, now that its happened, I feel like nobody is ever going to want me, or want me for me, for the playful colorful person I am, and I feel useless, unwanted, undesirable, I feel like i'm only ever going to be good for being used or played.

Honey, you're not worthless or undesirable. There will be many guys out there who will want you for you. It takes time to find that person. That guy is obviously not someone anybody should be with. There will be people out there that treat you like shit but you gotta focus on the people that truly care about you. Keep your head up. If you ever need to talk, I'm here.

You're not undesirable! You are perfect just the way you are it just takes the right guy to see that! He is obviously not worth it if he does something like that. I know that it feels bad but you really will meet someone one day who really likes you for who you are :) so keep your head up!

No way, loads of people 'are' going to and i know do love you already. You shouldn't think that way, he was just a huge jerk and from this you should learn that you are worth so much more than that and somebody very special will come along, sometimes waiting is the best thing becasue you may get a better result.

Don't put yourself down, you seem really nice and caring and one day love will just fall into your hands and fill your heart and you'll understand that you are worth it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...