Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why do people hate on emos? At my school the students are such asses and they say things like "Go die" or "Bitch, ever heard of a comb?" to me and some of my friends. We never did anything so why are they so mean. I just don't understand );

Posted

People hate on others to make themselves feel better. Don't pay it any mind, they probably have something negative going on with them in their life that is making them want to put down someone else just to feel better. It's sad really. You just keep cool and have fun with your friends because haters only have power if you let them get to you (:

Posted (edited)

I don't think they hate on the style in particular, I think they hate on the people for hating on them. It's just one big vicious cycle.

Edited by Motelphone
Posted

It's because our generation and so screwed up that they have nothing better to do than judge people who do not live up to their 'standards'. They single us out and try to tear down our self esteem and when there are are no more emos then they move to the next people until they are happy.

Posted

Because they fear and hate those who are different. Like i like to say...We aren't outcast. We are just the people who are actually brave enough not to change ourselves to fit in with the so called "In Crowd".

Posted

I'm not going to say "emo's" are hated but all people that are a different style in general. And its just beause we are different from other people. Thats how I have taken it anyways. o_O if they dont like them thay can cut their eyes out and not look at us.

Posted

I have read through the replys and everyone is spewing out the same bullshit.

 

The reason that people 'hate on' emos is not because their are different or not the same as everyone else, it's because of the emos themselves.

 

Emo people tend to give into people insulting them over and over again, we wouldn't be having this discussion if emos didn't now would we? 

This forms a defence systems these emo people create so when someone new trys to be friends with them that they find "not like them" they get rude and arregent. They seem to think "Oh this person doesn't dress like me or look like me so they obviously don't like me!"

 

 

Sound fimilar?

 

Yeah because that's what those "Preppy" kids say when they see emos.

They just think, "Those kids look different, they won't like me. Lets go be assholes to them because I think that."

Posted

there just honestly jealous they wanna be like us and dress like us but thre 2 scared yyy should anymore be judge on the way they dressed and yy but we get taste 4 wat i just dont get it 

  • Downvote 2
Posted

People hate emos for many reasons. 1.they think all emos are depressed and like to cut. 2.Because we look different. 3.because we listen to different music. 4.they are afraid that all we emos are going to become bigger than they are.

Posted

I blaim media for perpetuating emo stereotypes, we all cut, we're all gay/bi/lesbian, etc. This gives emos a much more negative image when in reality not all of us cut or are gay/bi/les etc, some of us are just people that have had a rough time in life and choose to express themselves a bit diferently

Posted

Wait...... So let me get this straigth... if you say emo's have a hard time with life.... bear with me now.... If emo's have a HARD TIME WITH LIFE... they would want to change thier life for the better yes?

 

HOWEVER... If they change thier life for the better.... that would mean.... THEY ARE NOT EMO ANYMORE.... and yet... AND YET.... they... WANT TO BE EMO BY CHOICE.... so... SHOULD THEY NOT CONTINUE WITH THE HARD LIFE TO SCRATCH OUT THAT EMO IDENTITY?

 

Excuse me because my fucking frontal lobe hurts....

Posted

Wait...... So let me get this straigth... if you say emo's have a hard time with life.... bear with me now.... If emo's have a HARD TIME WITH LIFE... they would want to change thier life for the better yes?

 

HOWEVER... If they change thier life for the better.... that would mean.... THEY ARE NOT EMO ANYMORE.... and yet... AND YET.... they... WANT TO BE EMO BY CHOICE.... so... SHOULD THEY NOT CONTINUE WITH THE HARD LIFE TO SCRATCH OUT THAT EMO IDENTITY?

 

Excuse me because my fucking frontal lobe hurts....

Ok, I Really Don't Mean Anything Offensive By This, But The Way You Said That Made You Sound Fake As Hell.

Posted

Ok, The Thing Is.....Yea, Ive Had A Hard Life, Ive Dealt With Depression, Anger, Bullying, And Death.......But At The End Of The Day, I'm Happy With Who I Am, My Style And My Personality, I Won't Ever Change For Any One, So The People That Hate On Me, I Don't Let Them Get To Me, Their Just Mad Because Their Like Every One Else, And That's All They'll Ever Be, Just Another Modern Clone.....And I Don't Always Feel Sorry For Myself (I Still Get Really Depressed Sometimes), Most Of The Time......I Feel Sorry For Them.

Posted

Ok, I Really Don't Mean Anything Offensive By This, But The Way You Said That Made You Sound Fake As Hell.

 

Maybe it was insulting but certainly not fake. I'm not offended but I do mean to be offensive myself. You know what your real problem is?  Aside from the lack of  common sense and logic? As long as you continue to act like you are a separate species and, thus, not relate to us as HUMAN BEINGS, you'll continue to alienate the majority of us on sight.

 

I don't alienate emos cause of the trend aspect but because of the way they behave, like poor little victims. Well they are only poor sad victims for a little while... because then they become concieted little cunts that say everyone is jealous of them. At the end of the day thier depression is so easily fixed cause they have thier precious little emo music, emo friends, emo clothes, emo hair, emo screen name to futher advertise and drop hints all over the fucking place about this emo nature. So they have a sucky ass life but still have everything they want to show for it....?? ( I'm gonna qoute you now... )That sounds fake as hell.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...