i will die alone.....

linkinparkboy

Yes.....hey everyone i am 16 years old.....i 've never been in a relationship.....girls hate my face.......the only hugs i get is from my family............and that too once or twice a year........i hardly believe that i'll have a girlfriend......i've lost my hope........i cry alone....laugh alone.....do everything emotional alone...

If u cry for a girl then u must be halfwit.If u think u r ugly then find a girl who wud be not pretty or u can at least geta nice boy.That'll help u for sure.

I think this is the possible solution to ur problem.Don pity urself.Idk ur Bi or not.

Edited by BenChampP

You are 16

When you are 40 then maybe, MAYBE, you can complain that you will die alone

You literally have only just hit the age where you can legally have a child(Over here anyway)

Do you have a good job? A house of your own? Something to say "Fuck yeah, I did this when I was younger"? No? 

And if all else fails you could always get loads of cats. Cats are nice. 

hey dude if u r good then expect good, if u r bad expect bad.This is the rule.Besides if u hope more and it didnt get complete then u r gonna get hurt,

Dont expect more.All our wishes r not subjected to get fulfilled totally.Pls understand this.

P.S: Just have satisfaction in what U have.This is fukin life.

Mate, you have some serious self-doubt going on here.

.hey everyone i am 16 years old..... 

You're still young! Enjoy your youth! Girls aren't even that important. Just focus on anything that does make you happy, even a little. Video Games, anything. The happier you are, the more friendly you appear, the more friends you'll gain.

i 've never been in a relationship

You feel like you've failed simply because you're aiming to meet bullshit standards set by modern society. You haven't been in a relationship because you haven't met the right girl/guy for you yet. It has nothing to do with anything you perceive to be "wrong" with you. It'll happen - trust me.

.i've lost my hope........i cry alone....laugh alone.....do everything emotional alone...

This is why we're here. To give you someone to laugh with, while you find yourself, regain your smile. 

Feel free to message me if you want.

Edited by FrazzledOne

No one will die alone. Everyone has an equal. I found mine then lost him cuz his parents hate me. I guess that's what I get for dating someone that's a jock. Anyways. Life goes on. I'm 15 years old and life's gonna be hard for everyone it has it's ups and downs. It's like a wild ride with all these mysteries around every corner. ^~^ it's life. I'm fugly so yeah. Life you know. Btw I'm new on here. My ex showed me this and I was carious.

I'm sure you're not forever alone. I felt like that all the time, but eventually I found someone. The only problem is that the way my exes treated me was very poor. Actually, I'd prefer to stay "forever alone" until I find that one person I'll always want to be with. You're only 16, you still have your whole life ahead of you! It's just high school, people are immature and don't realize how beautiful, talented, and amazing of a person you really are! Once you go to college or even after you graduate college, you'll find that special someone. :) Don't give up, darling :)