i will die alone.....

linkinparkboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

never give up oon love ok at me im ugly and im fat and i have bad scarse but yet i found the love of my life u just have to wait for it i thout i would never find somoe to just wait you'll find the right one someday just give it time ok all it takes is to get out there and talk to people and you'll find the right one just u wait

Not to be too harsh or anything but all I see are negative posts about yourselves. Who cares if you Die alone?

Truth is, we all do. Unless of course you and your significant other plan your deaths to be together but even Romeo and Juliet died alone. One was dead before the other so one was grieving. Bottom line, who gives a crap??

We aren't born in life to go running around looking for our love. We're supposed to do things that we enjoy, if you focus most of your time looking for a girl/guy then you're going to set yourself up for more failure. The odds of you finding someone at the age of 16 and spending the rest of your life with them is very slim.

You're 16 so why not worry about school, your career, and things that interest you? Seems like a much better idea, I see kids all the time talking about how "noone loves me" "i'm ugly" "i'm forever alone". Well to be honest, no one likes a sour attitude. If you are a negative nancy then chances are you're going to be alone. I don't want a relationship where my bf/gf cries more than I do and has no self esteem. Given that we all have self esteem issues, I understand.

Anyways.....Don't worry about girls, just do what you enjoy. Shit....you may not even like dating LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have no fair -Que spanish strum- Zoro...is here. Jk. Well, quite obvious asdfghjkl; ANYWAY! So you're alone, eh? No matter how many times you try to look for that perfect girl you never seem to find her and you've now refused to believe that there is going to be one no matter how many times people tell you? Okay, well here's what I say: As cliché as this sounds, let love come to you. Enjoy life for now, you don't exactly need that other half to be complete. Don't let trying to find that girl faze you because it's suppose to come naturally. Love comes naturally, and it will come. I can't tell you that you will eventually get her no matter what happens, but I can tell you that worrying and trying to look is useless, maybe she's been infront of you the whole time. Let. Love. Do. Its. Work, we're all just a player in the game, so don't try and change it's ways because at the end of the day the good side always wins.

Trust me when i say this IT WILL GET BETTER. I have had the worst of worst mental conditions in my life and im only 18 and i've recovered from things people said aren't possible. I know it seems really hard atm but i swear to you things will get better.

But as collette said

That self esteem tho

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...