What songs that make you cry, and why?

murderonhorizon

the title says it.

there are some songs that make me cry, like New American Classic by Taking Back Sunday, for example. i think it's about an end of a relationship/friendship. it's like when the person you love doesn't care about you anymore, when you can't do anything to fix the relationship between you and that person, when you have to let them go. and when you listen to the song, you can feel the pain of an emotional separation in Adam Lazzara's voice.

so, is there any song that makes you cry? any songs that bring old memories, maybe? please, do share. and this is my new post so i hope this isn't a repost. n__n

The greatest-cat power because the lyrics ring true for me

I found a reason-cat power because my boyfriend didn't come back after all

Blinding me-merry Ellen Kirk because, again, the lyrics are true for me

Goodbye-Avril Lavigne because I listened to this song when I couldn't see my boyfriend all summer

The drugs don't work-the verve because the drugs DON'T work

Flightless bird, American mouth-iron and wine because I thought I was his flightless bird

Valentine-Kina grannis because my BFF said this song reminded her of me and my boyfriend and then we broke up

• 2 weeks later...

Songs that have made me cry:

Remembering Sunday, Lullabies, Therapy, The Girl's a Straight up Hustler- All Time Low

Watch Me Bleed- Scary Kids Scaring Kids

The Best of Me - The Starting Line

Miserable at Best- Mayday Parade

uhmmmsss

Prolly a few more

I'm a sensitive girlie when I'm sad and listening to my music... and I tend to listen to this songs when my parents make me upset (so at least once a day)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StrikingTheKey

Grace- Dear and The Headlights & Terrible Things- Mayday Parade.

Both songs are extremely close to my heart, and the lyrics are already wonderful, So my love for music mixed with memories from the past make me bawl like a baby. :c

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jessie-Jinx

if a die young , a band called perry some one i have loved for 3 yrs is dying of a cancerous brain tumor :/

Guest PhoebeSCREAM.

Im not a total fan girl for these dudes but

Rebel Love Song - Black Veil Brides

and

I miss you - Arlaner.

But the big one for me is

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls.

I totally break down at that song. Seriously.

Edited by PhoebeSCREAM.

The song that makes me cry everytime i hear it is : Purple Rain, cuz when i hear it i think about me and my ex boyfriend, i think of all the good times we had and the bad as well.......I just miss him soooo badly.... this is for him... I Love you soo much Kyle i wish we could still be together.... :sad:*heart*:heart::s:-/

• Just a dream;Carrie Underwood

its about this girl whose gonna get married to her boyfriend (whose a soldier) after he comes back from war and right before the

wedding she gets a visit from the army colonel that he had died( really sad song) .

• Don't take the girl;Tim Mcgraw
  • When you're gone; Avril lavigne
  • Wish you were here:Avril lavigne
  • Slipped Away;
  • Keep holding on;

• 1 year later...