What pisses u off?

SnowWhiteQueen

alot of things :/ when people lie,,, treat you like shit and pretend to care about you when they dont..... when people judge you by how you look, when others hate you when you have done nothing wrong... when people say they want a better world but are not wanting to do anything else/..........the list could go on forever :P

Guest Dark Light *

when your pokemon are confused and they hit themselves 3 times in a row :c

oh god, i cant tell you how many times this has happened to me :@

When guyz that know I don't like them, push themselves on me until I snap an go into an all out bitch rage. And when my parents are assholes to me. And when I meet a fantastic guy thats awesome and hot that ends up being a total asshole AND a bad kisser. And when I can't find shit that i REEEEAAAALLLY want or need at that moment and everyone is like "Why the fuck cant you find it? I spent good money on that! Your so disrespectful...blah blah blahh!". Lots of things piss me off. :dodgy:

I hate.. oh here comes a rant. All of this pisses me off

I hate all the two faced people who are nice to you to your face, then stab you in the back whenever you turn around for a second, I hate the liars in this world, I hate when people are treated unfairly(especially that), I hate when people get ganged up on (I'll always take their side.), I hate when a single person is shunned, I hate traffic in the middle of the day, It pisses me off when someone says something mean to you, then smiles about it, I hate the ignorant humans of this world that live on their own vanity, not caring about the sensitivity of the people around them, I hate certain people on this site(believe it or not), It pisses me off then people text and drive at the same time (like wtf), when people can't own up to what they've done, when I get told to shut up(personal issues), when people start putting someone down, when people turn to suicide instead of talking to me first, when my friends steal my pie, when people die for no reason, when people die because people treated them like shit, when a website kills your best friend.

I end it there.

• 3 weeks later...

It pisses me off when people disrespect me or someone else for no apparent reason.

I'm a pretty nice person, I try to treat everyone fairly. But there are just a lot of people out there that doesn't give a sh*t and are rude to me for no reason.

And that's when I go to jail.

-_-

THAT and watching a 1 minute ad on youtube for a 30 second video. The fack? :dodgy:

Edited by squirrelsoap

ppl who think they're better than everyone else

snobs

stuck ups

complainers

ppl who tlk to me wen im trying to concentrate on sumfin

adds

wen internet goes spaz

wen ppl stare at me

ppl telling me wat to do

wen my hair doesnt want to do wat its told

wen ive straightened my hair n it starts raining

the sun

hot weather...

wen i cant seem to do sumfin (lyk draw sumfin or make sumfin etc)

wen i get a bad grade for sumfin wen i thought id get a decent grade

wen teachers cross things out n makes me redo things in assignments

wen ppl stop wlking in d middle of d walkway all of a sudden at the shops

crazy trolley ppl (zoooooom running u ova much)

ahhhhh...

stupid annoying songs...

n stuff...