What pisses u off?

SnowWhiteQueen

It fucking pisses me off when people say Oh, I don't think I'm emo, I know that emo is a genre of music, 

Yet they have the word emo in their username or something or another. 

Really bitch. 

Really. 

• 5 months later...

What pisses me off? Hmm......

-Fangirls of ANY band. Racist people.

-People who don't know how to spell correctly and use improper grammar.

-People who think the world revolves around them and think we should lick their toe jam.

-Pages on Facebook that are like-whores and do the "Like if you love Jesus, keep scrolling if you worship Satan" BS.

-Over-dramatic teenagers that whine about how "TERRIBLE" their life is when there are kids right now in Africa starving.

-Our government.

-When people send me requests for Farmville or other dumb apps on Facebook.

-Racist people.

-Close-minded, ignorant, people.

-Hypocrites.

That's all I can think of right now........

When people pretend to love you then leave you all alone in the darkness of misery and when people judge you by how you look and ask dumb mean questions and people who hate on you for your looks backstabbers when people ask if they can see scars or if I want their blood assholes.

Ignorance pisses me off to no extent. Along with people that are completely two faced and hide behind things such as cellphones and computer screens to tell you how they feel. If they had something to say, they should say it in person to your face. No it may into a fight but if you are a civil person you would be like."Oh why, thank you for your opinion but quite frankly, I don't give a damn." And move on with your day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...