What pisses u off?

SnowWhiteQueen

here comes my rant

My parents, my dad is all the way on the other side of the country because of the stupid military, my mom and i fight so much over tiny things to the point she literally wants to abandon me, idiot school teachers that dont teach for shit, my stupid catholic school (im an atheist) the fact i have like, 2 friends i see at least once a week, my life, how my parents wont let me freakin express myself (i wanted hair dye, NOOO your hair will fall out, my mom gets her hair dyed, i want piercings NOOOO theyll make you unable to talk for the rest of your life, i want certain clothes i like NOOOOO here how about this gay as shirt that says 'surfs up' on the front) i hate my school uniforms, i hate how the school made me chop my hair short because of the damn dress code (i miss my long hair) i hate almost all the kids in my school, i hate all the drama in my school, i hate my depression, i hate how i always get made fun of, i hate how i always feel so damn alone, i hate how my brain isnt wired right, i hate how im a hibitual liar is stressful situations,

Ill cut it there

Posers. I mean why can't they act like themselves >:[ they probably are good people but just don't act like something that your not. Or people who talks a lot of shit behind your back and then the next second they're all up on your ass. Or when people bother me when I'm listening to music. >__> or when your typing something on your phone and it turns off by itself so you have to start all over again. -______-"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stupid ppl who underestimate me, ppl who betray my trust, ppl who think they can get away with hurting me and still be my friends, ppl who don't fucking think and then wonder why I'm pissed at them, insomnia, nightmares, My uncle, little kids screaming, asshole teachers, people who promise help, then when something is wrong they just sit back and watch and tell you they can't do shit(I.e., cops, cps, teachers, administrators, deans, politicians) The government

Edited by FallenAngel:)