What pisses u off?

SnowWhiteQueen

People who are empty. Mean people. People who lack love and compassion. People who care only about themselves. Greedy pig people (maybe most of all). People who care only for money. People who jump to conclusions and judge harshly. People who can't even give the benefit of doubt. People who are shallow.

I can't believe I've seen a topic with the phrase "pisses you off" all this time and didn't respond before lol  I must be slipping...

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I'm told things I already know/ givin "busywork" like I'm just for show/ people who can eat anything and stay skinny, no!/ Actually, people trying to joke when I'm serious/ and it makes me furious cuz/ All these things drive me to madness!/ To the blackness!/ Where all I see is red!/ And I'm so fed/ up to the point of breaking when/ I'm faking that smile and/ It fills me with guile/ To know that this world is so full of happy/ but I can't be/ that person they want to see. <- work in progress

So many things, I can write a whole book about it.

Well at first, teachers who act like you're their dog or pet or something.

Second, a phone that keeps crashing and not working.

Third, (best) friends who suddenly let you down for no reason or don't explain.

Fourth, going to school to strand in a big chaotic mess, and ending up being there for no reason, because there are not even lessons. (Happened yesterday, together with everyone in my class)

Fifth, people who don't want to talk or be nice to you, only because your looks are different.

Sixth, parents who say that you don't try your best for school, while you've been working your ass of the whole year long.

Seventh, people who don't even try their best on English grammar and use you're in the place of your and that kind of things and then say ''but it's not my native language'' :( < you can at least try your best to do it right.

Okay, enough of my frustration for today.

Jenn :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

life... douches the normal things.. bullies... assholes.. an spamers.. an ican go on an on.. ppl who tell me tht A) im a piece of shit an deserve to die B) ppl who say tht to my friends C) the ppl who say to b a good person u must b Christian an dress modestly  D) tht rock-metal-heavy metal is satinist worship music .. wen its not... E)n im Satanist casue the music I lesnten too an beacsue my bf is ... so hb living

• 1 month later...

I hate one word answers via text. I just don't know how to respond if all you write is 'kk' or 'lol.' I also hate people who can't fight their own fights. The ones that toughen up infront of everyone then when we're face to face they're nice and shiz. I hate snobs, I hate it when my internet connection dies, or when people claim to be there for you then stab you in the back and then ask me why I have trust issues.

I hate people who look at my piercings then assume me to be some criminal. I hate people who believe that all blonds are self-absorbed dumbos. I hate when people assume just because your skinny you're a prostitute. I hate how judgemental people claim not to be.

I hate rumors, or fights or the sound of glass getting scraped or on the blackboard. I hate being next door neighbours to a douchebag. I hate small places, or a crowded place. I hate Ice Cream and nutella. I hate people who think being lactose intolerant is a bloody choice. I hate highschool. I hate family gatherings. I hate cliffhangers.

Idk, there's so much one can dislike.