How have you prepared for a zombie apocalypse?

Matty

Really there are no specific nutrients that a zombie can get from eating brains that it can’t get from a wide range of other foods. They never even finish a meal... They will eat a protion of one person then go eat a bite off some one else as a result, These wasted meals end up becoming thier competition in the hunt for food. The zombie economy is seriously going to suck. But of course they are brainless and will never listen to reason. I'm not gonna go out of my way to put up a figth with them... I'll just honestly kill myself and avoid being part of the drooling masses.

Oh Nevermind maybe I was being too pertentious again... I'm no nutritionist for the living dead I mean really, if a zombie sat down to a nice meal high in iron Omega 3′s, like a lovely pheasant pate on brioche followed by roast Atlantic Salmon, It would'nt make a good movie....So Nevermind.

Zombies from biological weapons are highly possible, or zombie-like anyway. If something from nature only recently discovered can turn ants into zombies, then who knows what else we haven't found yet. We find new species of plants, animals, etc in forests all the time.

Zombie Ants:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/05/110511-zombies-ants-fungus-infection-spores-bite-noon-animals-science/

They might not eat brains, but this is somewhat standard zombie-like behavior. Keep in mind it's being controlled, by a fungus. If it was more complex, you might have your standard Sci-Fi zombie.

• 2 months later...

Misfitemo..... WHERE IS STEP 4 xD xD xD xD xD

Also, I'm pretty sure if we were all together, surviving a zombie apocalypse would be totally hilarious xD

oh um step four is my secret and varies depending on the other humans I could reproduce bring them along with me the rest is to be disposed of and we will be partners right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...