The Body Piercing Thread

Silky-Potato

Guest Dark Light *

I had my left ear stretched to 10mm but had to take it out (For work) now how my lip done and my nipple done also.

Will be getting the other side of my lip done in a few weeks! Going to be fun ♥

im jealous.........:)

I'm craving piercing's U.U I'm going to be applying for an apprenticeship with my piercer, I seriously hope I get it D: it would be amazing. Even my mum think's the profession would suit me hah. I'm currently stretching my ear too, it's at a ten presently, which is annoying because my left ear was stretched once to 13 and somehow closed up completely

I'm craving piercing's U.U I'm going to be applying for an apprenticeship with my piercer, I seriously hope I get it D: it would be amazing. Even my mum think's the profession would suit me hah. I'm currently stretching my ear too, it's at a ten presently, which is annoying because my left ear was stretched once to 13 and somehow closed up completely

Well good luck!! hopefully you get it. Yeah mine is closed now also, I would consider stretching mine again but im an impatient person and last time i went from a normal piercing to 10mm in 3 days so it would be best not to risk ruining my ear again. What size are you planning on going too? ♥

Well good luck!! hopefully you get it. Yeah mine is closed now also, I would consider stretching mine again but im an impatient person and last time i went from a normal piercing to 10mm in 3 days so it would be best not to risk ruining my ear again. What size are you planning on going too? ♥

oh I'm sure I'll get it, last time I put some jewelry in my ear that wasn't safe so it flared up :/ I'm not making that mistake again. I'm taking it slow because I don't want my ear to look like a cats ass :s and is it even possible to stretch that fast without scalpelling? :L

I was originally planning 12, now I'm thinking between maybe 18 or 20

Yeah, i think going to 10 was fine but going any bigger might be a bit of a risk, although i did all mine underwater (Sounds weird but it worked) less pain, no ripping of the lobe ect, though given the choice now i would go slower to minimize the risk of something going wrong.

Guest Danicide

Hrmm four 10 gauges in my ears, double monroes I rarely wear, snakebites I never take out, labret that makes me drool, septum, and my eyebrow is still doing okay from 2005. I also have other body piercings too but I'll stick to my head.

Now if only I could list the piercings I removed.

Yeah, i think going to 10 was fine but going any bigger might be a bit of a risk, although i did all mine underwater (Sounds weird but it worked) less pain, no ripping of the lobe ect, though given the choice now i would go slower to minimize the risk of something going wrong.

I'm going up to a 12 and seeing how I feel.

I'd just like to point out that it should never hurt when you go up a size if you do it correctly.

Correctly being never skipping sizes, using the correct stretching jewelry and the right materials, and never rushing

The ear lobe tend's to stretch naturally after healing due to the slight weight of the jewelry and the way the ear kind of get's tugged or pulled every now and again, that's why it doesn't hurt :]

When I started again doing it all the right way, not once have I felt pain or irritation while going up a size :D

I'm going up to a 12 and seeing how I feel.

I'd just like to point out that it should never hurt when you go up a size if you do it correctly.

Correctly being never skipping sizes, using the correct stretching jewelry and the right materials, and never rushing

The ear lobe tend's to stretch naturally after healing due to the slight weight of the jewelry and the way the ear kind of get's tugged or pulled every now and again, that's why it doesn't hurt :]

When I started again doing it all the right way, not once have I felt pain or irritation while going up a size :D

Yeah if anyone here is looking to stretch make be sure to do it the right way, its worth the wait to minimize risk of causing permanent damage. I got lucky but will be doing it right from now on :D

• 1 month later...

you guys are lucky. my parents wont let me get any peircings. I have both of my earlobes done. I hope to get 3 peircings on each ear lobe including the one i already have. when I'm 18, i want a lip ring and maybe my belly peirced. i also want to get my ear cartilage peirced...2 on each ear. I'm sooo excited!!2 more years and im doing it!! :D

I'm not really that familiar with all the names people call combinations of lip piercings and stuff, but I googled that and It came out with double spider bites? I allways thought shark bites were like snake bites but closer together... urk. I just call them lip piercings :']