The Body Piercing Thread

Silky-Potato

969b48c7.jpg

Heyy I got a new piercing, it's called a smiley and it's the one that's just underneath my top lip. I had it done before, but it was wonky because there wasn't anyone to help him hold my lip up so I just took it out. I absolutely love it,

I find it to be one of the least painful piercings, next to microdermals

That looks really cool haha.

I also want to add that tunnels are really cool, until they get larger than an inch (20mm I think) then I honestly get a little grossed out. Like those people who have them stretched to almost touch their shoulders, yea, not very attractive in my opinion.

Edited by Assassin17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got 9 on my left ear and 3 on the second. I'm gonna get me nose pierced soon and still trying to convince my mom to pierce my belly ( which is impossible :( ) someone help me!!! Plus I love the lip on the side ( and yes mom would never let me :( ) please someone give me ways to convince my mother!!!! :'(

Let see...

I have gages, spider bites, I used to gave the smiley and a friend is piercing mmy nasal one and in a few years I want to getting the bridge :)

@dreamo1234 - I know how you feel! I did all my without even telling my mother. At first the freaked out about it but they got over it.