The Body Piercing Thread

Silky-Potato

i go to this lady to get a second hole in my ear over my tapers (size 8) and she screws up so bad she ends up stabbing me three times. And the holes still didn't match up -__-

Maybe find a better studio..... You can try finding an APP certified studio using this http://www.safepiercing.org/locate-a-member/searchable-member-database/

• 2 weeks later...

Lol well I have my lip, had snake bites, did them myself along with my belly button, nose and cartilage, parents haven't found out I've done it, my ears are pierced aswell haha didn't do those tho, thinking about piercing my tongue, nothing's been infected but some have closed up and I've re pierced them, had them for about a year, I do pretty good at hiding them... Want to get hip and anti eyebrow piercings...

Lol well I have my lip, had snake bites, did them myself along with my belly button, nose and cartilage, parents haven't found out I've done it, my ears are pierced aswell haha didn't do those tho, thinking about piercing my tongue, nothing's been infected but some have closed up and I've re pierced them, had them for about a year, I do pretty good at hiding them... Want to get hip and anti eyebrow piercings...

don't do them yourself, it's very foolish. It's far better to wait and have them done by a reputable professional body piercer. My parents wouldn't give me permission to get piercings under 16, so I zipped my mouth, didn't ask again, and simply got what I wanted as soon as I could legally get them without parental permission.

I wanted snake bites, parents said no though, i have enough trouble just keeping them from cutting my bangs in my sleep let alone ask them for piercings, plus they said its really hard to get a good job with lip piercings and blah blah blah, dont really believe any of it because my mom is just a freak about ANYTHING i do, my dad is across the country so i dont really know if he cares or not

• 2 weeks later...

don't do them yourself, it's very foolish. It's far better to wait and have them done by a reputable professional body piercer. My parents wouldn't give me permission to get piercings under 16, so I zipped my mouth, didn't ask again, and simply got what I wanted as soon as I could legally get them without parental permission.

Yes it is foolish but I really don't care, I know I should have a pro do them but I'm not a patient person so I did them myself and I can't undo what I have done so :/ yeah lol..

I only have my lobes on each ear pierced with a third on the right ear (kind of between where lobe becomes cartilage, if that makes sense).

What I want/am getting:

• Cartilage in my left ear
  • Industrial in my right ear
  • Belly button (Navel)
  • And I'm thinking spider bites on the right side of my lip (Still debating that or snake bites...)

:3 I'm so excited. But of course, I have this fear of needles... >->

• 2 weeks later...

hey i was thinking but i cant really decide what i want. please help me. i want to know what you people think i should do. snakebites, single lipring on the side or no piercing. so far the vote is 4 for bites 6 for ring and 2 for nothing. i have been thinking about a piercing for a while so this would help me alot.

My dad does not accept it so I have some problems. I need to wait a few months untill i'll begin to earn for myself and become independent before I'll make all the piercings I plan. (you'll see it soon I hope).

So far I've got:

left ear: 4 piercings

right ear: 4 piercings + 9mm plug

snake bites

finger piercing (but I'll have to remove it soon cause it's not permanent because of its location)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...