The Body Piercing Thread

Silky-Potato

• 1 month later...

I have my septum pierced, i also got snake bites and like ten piercings on my ear. I usually take out my piercings for pics but i will try to take a pic of them. I had also gotten a brow breaker but had to take it out

I have my septum pierced, i also got snake bites and like ten piercings on my ear. I usually take out my piercings for pics but i will try to take a pic of them. I had also gotten a brow breaker but had to take it out

What the hell is a brow breaker? Do you mean an anti brow? For gods sakes please use correct terminology u-u''

• 1 month later...

i have gages and a second ear piercing. i would like to get a Canine Piercing or piercings. which are angel bites, with snake bites, but instead of the regular ball snake bites i want to get rings. i would also want to get a bar in my left ear and my cartilage done on my right. im thinking about getting my septum done maybe, and i want to get both top and bottom done on my navel(belly button) :D cx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's some good starter piercing's besides ear peircings?

I'm thinking about getting snakebites but no one supports me with it and my parents won't allow it until I'm 15+

I'm currently 14 and only have roughly eight months to go untill they will think about taking me to get my snakebites done

What's some good starter piercing's besides ear peircings?

I'm thinking about getting snakebites but no one supports me with it and my parents won't allow it until I'm 15+

I'm currently 14 and only have roughly eight months to go untill they will think about taking me to get my snakebites done

By starter piercing I'm going to assume you mean ones that aren't so painful or extreme?

Lips aren't too painful and are pretty common these days, but I think you should definitely wait until your parents allow it. 

if you're desperate for piercings in the meantime you could get an anti lobe, its an ear piercing but looks quite cool and is pretty painless. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had my nose and tongue pierced but I had to take them out now I have my lip and ears pierced.... I'm going to go some time and get three more lip piercing to have double snake bites and I want to  have the dragon eyes to my tattoo pierced so I can have red diamonds put in... (my tattoo is on my hip)