Emos in high school???

xxHeartsxxOnxxFirexx

Right now, I'm in the 7th grade. I have the rest of this year, and then my 8th grade year and I'm onto high school. Well from what I've heard, emos are hated there, too. This year is when the teasing got a bit physical. I mean like, being shoved into walls, my locker, down the stairs, getting my books thrown, etc. So now i am terrified to go to high school. Any advice???

Guest x II cL4Rk II x

theres nothing you can do,

unless youre planning to beat the shit out of them back.

just keep your head down

like the rest of us :|

(cept rambo,,

he'll most liklely ram a knife into their throat)

people stopped bothering me in grade 11...probably cuz they had other problems and i started getting taller..and stronger....and a guy that is 6'2 and breakdances.....could be scary...even if he looks emo....especialy when the people where i live tend to be short >.>...well they do bother me..but its whispered and behind my back when they think i cant hear them......and that doesnt really hurt much..its just funny

Right now' date=' I'm in the 7th grade. I have the rest of this year, and then my 8th grade year and I'm onto high school. Well from what I've heard, emos are hated there, too. This year is when the teasing got a bit physical. I mean like, being shoved into walls, my locker, down the stairs, getting my books thrown, etc. So now i am terrified to go to high school. Any advice???

[/quote']

Well, I go to a private highschool and while emos aren't adored and respected, we don't end up getting beaten or anything on a regular basis. My advise is to get a large group of friends- people tend to be nicer when there's more people around (or that's what I found).

yeah like if you have friends that stick by you..they dont have to be emo....then your less likely to be attacked when ur with them....cuz as far as i have seen people who try to be assholes usualy only work in groups of like 3...if there are more the other people usualy just stand around...so if u have like 5 friends that you stick with and they are good friends..you should have less problems

theres nothing you can do' date='

unless youre planning to beat the shit out of them back.

just keep your head down

like the rest of us :|

(cept rambo,,

he'll most liklely ram a knife into their throat)

[/quote']

Well beating the shit out of them back is out, so I guess I'll take the second option. I've been keeping my head down since 5th grade and I guess that's what's going to have to happen throughout the entire education process...I guess I was kind of hoping for a little bit of relief...

some people believe looking down and not looking people in the eye will some how make people not notice you..which is possible...making eye contact does bring attention...but it also means friendliness...or confidence in your self.....if some one is looking for someone to pick on they will most likely go for the one that looks down and tries to avoid attention then the people who are confident and will look you in the eye...this might not help at all..just something i figured out

well unless you have the means to fight back

you will' date=' most likely, have to continue as you are

[/quote']

Well...it's just that most of them are too big for me to fight back to. I could use words, but that just leads to me getting hit or physically injured in some way. And if I get physical...well it won't end well for me. So keeping my head down it is.

Right now' date=' I'm in the 7th grade. I have the rest of this year, and then my 8th grade year and I'm onto high school. Well from what I've heard, emos are hated there, too. This year is when the teasing got a bit physical. I mean like, being shoved into walls, my locker, down the stairs, getting my books thrown, etc. So now i am terrified to go to high school. Any advice???

[/quote']

that sux..i have problems with kids in school to not as bad as you do but still. i would try and talk to your parents about it or the school and if that doesnt work you could tell them to shove a poll up there ass but that probobly wouldnt be a good idea.and im sorry that you have to deal with that stuff

[/quote']

I could've swore I responded to this!

[/quote']

Guest x II cL4Rk II x

...one person against a whole grade and more?

I'd put money on that fucking fight....AGAINST emos.

it's a bet you can't lose.

face it, we're the minority.

they will ALWAYS out number us.

Everyone group/label outnumbers emos. Always. That's how it's always been. And I don't have enough friends to fight back. None of my friends deal with the shit that I do, and I'm guessing it's because I refuse to roll my sweater sleeves up or wear t-shirts to put my wrists in full view. I only have one other friend who is the same way, and the two of us combined isn't enough.

Most people are jack asses...High school will probably be worse. Hoping there will be more of us there so I won't feel so alone.