Emos in high school???

xxHeartsxxOnxxFirexx

Guest emoangl42
:P have your mom switch schools then...i'm probably going to switch after this incedent...i'm worried for my life.

:P I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But...I just felt like scum. like I deserved to hurt and those guys were right to beat the shit out of me. But it wasn't enough for them to do it for me, I wanted to do it. I was just really upset and I couldn't control it. The urge, I mean. It was too much, and I had nobody to talk to. Nobody to talk me out of it, like last time. Sadly enough, my blade was laying too close. :( I'm sorry.

Guest emoangl42

its okay..but watch this okay?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvarUBSJxY&feature=response_watch

:D Thanks. Well after getting the shit beat out of me and all that, I just wanted to get my mind off of things. So one of my friends asked if I wanted to hang out after she got home from school (I didn't go today). So I agreed and after school, we decided to go to the mall. We got a ride and once we got there, we decided to check out Hot Topic. But when we walked in, of course my ex had heard we'd be there. I just pretended like I didn't see him because I just didn't feel like fighting again. But he came up and started talking to us. He kept bugging me about what happened at school. Come to find out he asked them to do it. I was in a bad mood as it was, so I told him "Look, I just don't wanna deal with this shit right now. please, we're just trying to have fun." And he went off on me, telling me I deserved it and they should be getting rewarded and shit. And somehow, it all ended with me storming out of hot topic and him throwing a razor blade at me and saying "You know this is what you want! Take it! Jut go hurt yourself, I really could care less!"

Guest emoangl42

its not your fault but i mean..how could people be so heartless? i mean really? preying off a 13 year old girl? what the hell is wrong with people these days?