Emos in high school???

xxHeartsxxOnxxFirexx

Well you see I finiahed highschool and was an emo throigh most of it, people had their opinions... But what you should do is what I did instead of being the typical isolated emo kid talk to people show that emos arnt bad. I had a lot of friends during highschool from different groups... Like some who smoke give them ciggerettes and have a smoke or two with them (if you smoke) the "cool" kids smack them in the jaw and dont stop they sooner realize they are the faggots. But just be human and adjust to different things but always be who you are never change you to join them.

• 1 month later...

People don't really bother me in school anymore, maybe because I make sure people don't mess with me by backing myself up and staying away from idiots. So if you want to make sure no one messes with you, just don't play their "game" (if that makes sense).

• 4 weeks later...

I don't get any problems like this ( well my high school is half emo/scene kids so if they fuck with any body it's fucking war XD. I don't know my advise is just see if you can find other Emos or just keep your head down :/

• 2 months later...

That's really hard, but yeah there's not much you can do.

Even a few years back one day a guy held a pocket knife up to my throat and started screaming at me because I never spoke to him. I just had to learn to forget about it because I couldn't do anything.

Schools tough, it's just the way it is.

• 2 months later...

I like, just made this account and yeah. o.o I seen this though and it got my attention. I'm probably about to write a book. ;-; I follow the emo culture, and so many people at my school dislike it over stupid stereotypes and very ignorant reasons that was made through a chain of peer pressure. I know People who follow the culture that are out of school. they're pretty chill. I've been talking to a few friends of mine from Europe, Russia and Mexico seem to have it the worst when it comes to oppression by either the government or the people of the country. But I mean, We are only the 1st, and some of the second generation of this new culture. It's only 15-20 year old. The world hates change, and we're all about change and expressing ourselves through many different artistic and fashionable forms and ways. But hey, Back to the topic, It's hell in most high schools. it really depends on how large the population is. unless you're a real lone wolf and is able to deal with the daily bullshit. It's hard, but I dealt with it all, even fought back. but only when I had to. Uhh. Yeah. Not as much as I thought I was gonna type, so uhm. yea. :3 I like hearing feed back.

Well i can see your situation back in my hich school years not many emos were abused however they were silently mocked. As far as your situation i would say to back away from them... yea i know same advise all the time but thats the safe way the dangerous way would be to take a weapon to school (im not encouraging this but you know..) what you can do is take something thag could be used as a harmful item to injure some one i would say a wrench if you have a bike and ride fo scbool your more than welcome to use a wrench in cse of a bike repair how ever you could use it to assult the people bothering you but you may want to seem innocent at first so no one would threaten you as the attacker if your being shoved or etc.. use a wrench on the person by swinging it on there face if they take it from you prepare for plan be use a screwdriver and impale it on the persons leg than RUN dont turn back.

The key here is to use loopholes to get away with the attack but be prepared to head to juvinile hall.

Or you can drop out of school.. i would recommend dropping out of school.. not like school matters anyway the education system is so corrupt anyway use the internet for your knowledge.

That's really hard, but yeah there's not much you can do.

Even a few years back one day a guy held a pocket knife up to my throat and started screaming at me because I never spoke to him. I just had to learn to forget about it because I couldn't do anything.

Schools tough, it's just the way it is.

Schools are just prison centers were kids are being brainwashed with lies and corruption, elementry kids are already learning about were babies come from which is sad cause it destroys there innocense. A desk is just a miniature version of the cubicle really.

He be better of just dropping out and learning what he wants online the internet is the best bastions for free information (except when companies ruin it) he can learn about english,math and everything else there and his bullying problem will be solved.

Edited by EF_Ernesto

• 7 months later...

I'm the emo at my school. I get teased a lot (always guys). My advice, don't let it show that what they're saying is affecting you. Just shrug and walk off. works for me (but remember, it's okay to beat someone to a pulp as long as you don't throw the first punch)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...