Emos in high school???

xxHeartsxxOnxxFirexx

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now' date=' I'm in the 7th grade. I have the rest of this year, and then my 8th grade year and I'm onto high school. Well from what I've heard, emos are hated there, too. This year is when the teasing got a bit physical. I mean like, being shoved into walls, my locker, down the stairs, getting my books thrown, etc. So now i am terrified to go to high school. Any advice???

[/quote']

hmm, i agree with the group of friends thing. try to be social, but be careful with that. there are a lot of, scene people, at my school, so i'm not really abused. (were ever you go though, there is going to be haters) try to belive in your self, and not let yourself get pushed around. don't necicarly fight back, but don't let them see that it gets to you. as soon as its no fun for them, they'll stop. (friends are importent)

ok. for one thing stand up for yourself. i'm emo but at my high school no one messes with me cause i will beat the crap out of them and i'm pretty violent. inside of high school yes they see you as emo but as long as you prove you will protect yourself they won't mess with you. i am one of those emo's who have friends and just am to awesome to hurt but i do get bullied sometimes. don't be scared to go to high school. just be you. no matter what they do or say don't listen and tell them to go screw themselves. that's what i did but got into a fight..yeah.. second find people who are like you. like i hang with goths, scenes, emo's, punks, and a few normal people. it really helps you through all the judgments. other than that it's all fun. i may be hated by some people but i don't care. be yourself. oh. if someone pushes you, push them back and walk away. always works. :)

I live in the city... i dont know where the fuck you live but... in my school emos dont get teased or bullied not even GAY people :D cause you know were like awesomeness in a jar ;D but anyway if your getting bullied just be smart and if they try to hurt you what i do is if someone tries to push me or something is i push em back xD and if they try to gang up on you ... SHANK EM!!!!! like seriously o..o wtf man >^_^ fuck that shit beat em and dont go down with out a fight!!! EMO PRIDE!!

i say ignore ppl tht hate us. if they have as so much nerve to tlk bout us thn they dont have anything better to do. If some one wants to say sometin thn let thm tlk it dont bother me, it jus prove tht they have notin better to do but tlk bout someone else. im in 9th grade and everybody knows not to mess wit me becaus im short, talented and very different thn all thm other jerk offs. im emo and not afraid to show it. so just be yourself and keep your head low. XD!!!! *nobody dies a virgin because in the end life fucks us all*

• 2 weeks later...

im emo and in high school. everyday i get stuff thrown at me. called a fagget every 5seconds by a different person. once got beaten up but i fought back and won the fight. noone messes with me and gets away with it. in high school if you are emo u will get one hell of a time. i hate it but im almost done. im in 10th grade. good luck when you get to high shcool. ok.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...