Emos in high school???

xxHeartsxxOnxxFirexx

theres nothing you can do' date='

unless youre planning to beat the shit out of them back.

just keep your head down

like the rest of us :|

(cept rambo,,

he'll most liklely ram a knife into their throat)

[/quote']

Well beating the shit out of them back is out, so I guess I'll take the second option. I've been keeping my head down since 5th grade and I guess that's what's going to have to happen throughout the entire education process...I guess I was kind of hoping for a little bit of relief...

i'm in 9th grade and there is these group of teachers and students who made my life so-far in high school like a living hell where ever i turn there they are laughing at me and what i do, i keep 2 myself but i got sick of that and i bit 1 of them and they dont bug me anymore they thought i had rabies:lolflag:

Yeah high school suck it's like everyone hates you but the best thing is to find friends right away.

But here ppl. look@u weird but you just have to flip off ppl. and live your life.

:D

My freshmen rock i created a clud called Four Corners UNITY Youth Council.

Which is filled with Native Americans and ppl.

Right now' date=' I'm in the 7th grade. I have the rest of this year, and then my 8th grade year and I'm onto high school. Well from what I've heard, emos are hated there, too. This year is when the teasing got a bit physical. I mean like, being shoved into walls, my locker, down the stairs, getting my books thrown, etc. So now i am terrified to go to high school. Any advice???

[/quote']

well im emo and in 9th grade that hasnt happened to me yet so i dunno but i go to bellevue so eh just be u no matter what any one says!:)

OMG! what happened? are you okay? :o:(

Well I've always had problems with this guy, he refuses to leave me alone. But in Science class, he thought it'd be hilarious to push me. When I fell, I flipped over the table and hit my head. I got really pissed off and said "God damn it, you need to leave me the hell alone! I never do anything to you, so just leave me alone!" And I guess that set him off because the next thing I knew, him and 2 other guys had me on the ground, beating the shit out of me. I'm not dead, but I didn't make it out with no injuries. I do have a black eye, my jaw (which was almost fully healed from last time) has again been dislocated, my arm was nearly broken, and one of them managed to pull a pocket knife on me and cut me a few times. But please do not worry yourself, Alex.

Guest emoangl42

OMG! :o:(:( where the fuck were the teachers? i mean fuck? what the hell is fucking wrong with people these days? They're going to end up killing you! i mean, a FUCKING POCKET KNIFE?!!?!!WHAT THE FUCK!

Guest emoangl42

today at school i got my neck cut, quite near to my windpipe, and the shit beaten out of me, and in chemistry class, we were working with chemicles and some kid poured a mixture of a type of corrosive acid (not too corrosive thank god) on my hands...it ate away some of the skin and i have multiple open wounds.

OMG! :P:(:( where the fuck were the teachers? i mean fuck? what the hell is fucking wrong with people these days? They're going to end up killing you! i mean' date=' a FUCKING POCKET KNIFE?!!?!!WHAT THE FUCK!

[/quote']

My science teacher is hardly ever in the room, she was in the teacher's lounge watching the discovery channel. And besides, she doesn't like me anyways because I don't include myself in the mindless discussions that take place in her class. The only reason they didn't kill me was because the school counselor (who actually likes me) pulled them off of me.