Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I look at you,

I see myself,

For the feelings felt,

Blame no-one else,

In the world alone,

Or so it seems,

It's easy to fall,

To go unseen,

No hope for the future,

No care for the past,

No feeling at present,

No pain atlast,

To give up life,

I guess I see,

You are in true misery,

I've been there to,

Stuck in plight,

Guess the only diffrence is,

I chose to fight,

As you stand here now,

Kneading death in your hands,

Prepared to give in,

Your minds made up,

Your dreams are dead,

Everyones gone,

One final breath,

You can't be wrong,

You plunge into the darkness,

It was there all along.

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...