hi-c Posted January 2, 2013 Posted January 2, 2013 matty?...i don't know some freaky chick keeps calling me that and hugs me like were friends or something
Mido.Kilmy.Kotoba Posted January 2, 2013 Posted January 2, 2013 Usually I'm called Midori, Mido, Mid and a cat ^ ^
kadie lord evil boo Posted January 3, 2013 Posted January 3, 2013 well my is akward at school my friends call me mayo as in the product or killer orchid cause ppl say i like to suck the life out of ppl
boo4011 Posted January 4, 2013 Posted January 4, 2013 my nickname is boo cause when i was little people never found me at hide and seek so when they were close to me i scremed boo to try to scare them
darknessPrincess<3 Posted February 1, 2013 Posted February 1, 2013 My friend give me different ones all the time...its hard to keep track: -Boots -Lillies -Lilz -Liz -Lilo -Stitch's Lilo -Lilly .....i kno their is more but i just dont remember dem
xxemogirl Posted February 4, 2013 Posted February 4, 2013 My friends call me Bambie, of the disney film. I don't know why...
SaveRockMixpop Posted February 9, 2013 Posted February 9, 2013 (edited) here r some new ones dave and goodie goodie sigh why do my friends tease me ? Edited February 9, 2013 by ★SoundStruck★
Astro Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 I've got Astro and Tarot, given to me by a faded friend. And piggy, my mother >.> I mean, I'm not even slightly fat, I'm clinically underweight >.
Cheesus ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 Cornetto kid, Colliflower kid and gillette fusion like the razor because it apparentely rhymes with Collette, i'm a wiered child. lol
Tigger Str!pes Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 Some people I'm paticullary fond of call me Tigger Stripes. LOL
~justloveme~ Posted March 8, 2013 Posted March 8, 2013 Hmms....I have been called many things Soph Dopie Sophalcious Turtle Doodyhead Slut xD (inside joke) Goober Peanut butter Soapy Sophia >o> erms..more prolly?
XxbulletproofxX Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 My freind calls me ghostie because I love pac-man xD
Diddles Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 Diddles the dominatrix, jooby, dribbles, danur, dano, turtle face, man hands... ( ._ .) The list goes on.
Kisara95 Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 this really fatass girl at my school called me Bigmac cuz she said my name reminded her of a bigmac from Mickie D's i was like ooookkk and walked away LOL
Darling_Kenzie_Sees_Stars Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 My dad called me MackieDooDoo cause I always did what he told me to do, Mac-n-cheese, Mackie (not all that strange) my fiance calls me normal nicknames like Baby, sweet heart, baby doll, babycakes x3 a lot of cute things, and my friend Guppii calls me Bambi lol
xxAllySaysRawrxx Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 My Friends Call Me Ally-Ally-:Lexus or Oreos
Dauntless Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 At school pixie, Finn, Jessie Bear, gir, shorty Home... Boo o.o lol
AJ 24 Rulzz Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 yeah my lil bro callz me monkey my dad calls me vamp my friend calls me psycho n my sis calls me loveless
Hiraeth Posted May 4, 2013 Posted May 4, 2013 Most of the people I know call me Nell, a nickname to my real one.
Iratzey the cookie queen Posted July 18, 2013 Posted July 18, 2013 Chocolate mama o///o , Tweety, skittles, and burner ×i burn food alot×lol
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now