Rawr I love you Posted July 24, 2013 Posted July 24, 2013 my friends will call me there fluffy, lizard, izz. lil girl and shorty
Collette Posted July 24, 2013 Posted July 24, 2013 (edited) I was called Sir Meow by two of my best friends. I called him Mr Snuggles though his real name was Andrew and this one girl was nicknamed Miss Kitty but her name was Amber :3 Edited July 24, 2013 by Kero
XxivyxX Posted July 24, 2013 Posted July 24, 2013 My guy friends call me Toxik My other friends call me Kitching My mum calls me fire My dad calls me Ariel And my bros call me Deathwish.
Jem Posted July 24, 2013 Posted July 24, 2013 Jem calls me Penisplopper ^-^ Hey! Its a beautiful nickname c: I get called, jemmy, jemjem, j-string, hulk, sparkles, midget jem, captainRedBoob, poisonedjem, jemarie, jerie, red, toodles, nellie xD
Shypanda Posted July 25, 2013 Posted July 25, 2013 My parents call me KK. Long story short, when my sister was about 1 1/2 and just learning to talk, instead of calling me Katy she called me KK.
darknessPrincess<3 Posted July 29, 2013 Posted July 29, 2013 I have too many since i have so many middle names For the first one Lillianna: Lily, Anna, Lilo, Lily Pad, Ianna 2nd one Magdalena: Maggy, Mags, Lena 3rd one I'm not saying:(only people really close know this name) Flo, Dora...ugh /.\ 4th not saying this one either: (only puerile really close know this name): Mish, Shelly, Mitchy
Iratzey the cookie queen Posted July 29, 2013 Posted July 29, 2013 I just got a new one from my dad ..... "ashy knees" T.T he's so cruel
Nevem_ORXR Posted July 29, 2013 Posted July 29, 2013 Darth vader( some guy at school said I remind him of vader and he always plays the darthvader themesong when I go near him LOL) hilter (have no Idea why) charles( as in charles manson) and Sebastian The Fag but that's my own nickname for my band persona
MyraSweets Posted July 29, 2013 Posted July 29, 2013 Well I don't have a lot but my cousin calls me poohbear...uh and my closest friends call me Micki
Shelbzz18 Posted August 10, 2013 Posted August 10, 2013 i get called Shelbzz, cheeseburger, gumdrop, unicorn, if i continue i will die from to much listing cp
Baby Bunny Posted August 10, 2013 Posted August 10, 2013 My family calls me Ma Ma cause my name is Madison and my friends call me baby bunny cause they think im cute like a baby bunny and cause i am like in love with bunnies
April Boo Posted August 11, 2013 Posted August 11, 2013 Oh lord where to begin. There is sugar baby, api, ape ape, boo, thing one, monster girl, hyper child, roadrunner, and gothmo girl (that one is what they called me at school for sum reason lol)
Hanako 花子 Posted August 11, 2013 Posted August 11, 2013 I am Pamcat and Pamchu. Pamcat - I meow a lot, and my blockmates had to find a way to distinguish me and the two other Pam's in my block. I'm known as Trish here, but I'm Pam irl. Pamchu - I started being the pikachu mascot between me and my friends.
Black Rose of Canada Posted September 3, 2013 Posted September 3, 2013 smeagel or gerbil cause i used to have my hair so short xD
❧Ắṅṅα Aṃṇεṡiα☢ Posted September 7, 2013 Posted September 7, 2013 Most of my friends call me anniepoo(which is awkward) But i get called alot of things like: cuddlewuggles, boogly, stitch, dollface._. and i get called thorn alot o.o
PsychoZombieKid Posted September 14, 2013 Posted September 14, 2013 My mate calls me Lucy xD that's no where close to my name haha but I kinda like it
TSWScreamer999 Posted September 21, 2013 Posted September 21, 2013 In my band i go by MetalMouth Some friends call me zaraki or Mr.Zaraki One of my friends calls me wolfman sometimes and i want to be called wolfy
Savannah Lehman Posted October 6, 2013 Posted October 6, 2013 I have been called Bad Kitty since 3rd grade... u can figure out the rest
Alien_Among_Us Posted February 7, 2014 Posted February 7, 2014 I had some weird names in the past, my current nickname is Tinkerbell or Tinks, my brother gave me the name.
pwniboi Posted March 3, 2014 Posted March 3, 2014 my group home staff call me ponyboy (PWNIBOI) my friends call me fox
thatemochick1022 Posted March 4, 2014 Posted March 4, 2014 my name is bari but everyone calls me taz short for tasmanian devil idk why 1
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now