VisuallyBeautiful Posted May 21, 2012 Posted May 21, 2012 tell the one thing you would trade anything you have for. maybe a pet? or a car? or maybe something more? i do not know. you decide.
ThatEmoBoy Posted May 21, 2012 Posted May 21, 2012 The one thing that I would trade anything for is to be back with my ex. I've never got over him so yeah that's what I wish
Nevem_ORXR Posted June 16, 2012 Posted June 16, 2012 for love or a vintage Sequential Circuits Prophet 600 those things are impossible to find cause Sequential Circuits made this in 1982 and discontinued it and the company I belive ceased to exist
Xx LONELY BOY xX Posted July 22, 2012 Posted July 22, 2012 I would trade anything for a girl who i could love and depend on
Cheesus ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ Posted April 1, 2014 Posted April 1, 2014 I would trade anything for the person i Loved
Remix Posted April 1, 2014 Posted April 1, 2014 I would trade anything for a Klondike bar. ._. You think I'm joking?
yeswaitno Posted April 2, 2014 Posted April 2, 2014 Gerard Butler. I would trade anything for him to just sit there and look at me, for the rest of my life. O.O marriage is optional.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now