yeswaitno Posted March 5, 2014 Posted March 5, 2014 My family calls me Bubbles, from the Powerpuff Girls. I hate it.
NathanBorgie Posted March 5, 2014 Posted March 5, 2014 Some people call me the Borgiebaby haha, is that weird?
daniforyou Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 my nick name is evil genius and i really dont like it
undead_X Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Well I have court and corkey and pork and cheese . .
Stormystar Posted May 17, 2014 Posted May 17, 2014 Yep one of my friends calls me senpai ( I have no idea why), my stepdad calls me storm, another friend calls me storm storm, my mom even called me a goomba!!! (goombas are those brown mushroom thingys with a unibrow in Mario)
xxCometz_n_Unicornzzz Posted April 28, 2023 Posted April 28, 2023 (edited) There's this girl @ my school that calls me "Squid Kid", because we both agreed 2 never tell eachother our names and 2 only know eachother by nicknames XD Pretty sure she nicknamed me "Squid Kid" after Splatoon XP Some guys @ lunch that I'm preeeetty sure don't like me also nicknamed me "Sakura" cuz "I'm useless", honestly, got a LOL out of me! XDD Edited April 28, 2023 by xxCometz_n_Unicornzzz
Emo_teen Posted March 20, 2024 Posted March 20, 2024 (edited) My ex(3rd Bf) called me “daddy” before I found out he was cheating on me with my other ex(2nd Bf who was a boy too). Eh, they acted sus when i joined them in Brookhaven so i figured he was cheating on me. My girlfriend calls me “Wolfie” but so does her friend. For some reason my sister calls me “A rat” I don’t know why. My cousin calls me “Sister” because we are cousins. Random people on Roblox call me “Furry” just bc i wear little ears and a tail, THATS DOESN’T MAKE ME A FURRY IT’S JUST PET PLAY. Random people online also call me “Monster” because I have that emo avatar and maybe a little devil, BUT THAT DOESN’T MAKE ME A MONSTER. My first Bf(now my ex) called me “Baby girl” It makes me sick now bc I never told him I’m trans. Some people call me…”Gay” for being emo, THAT AIN’T TRUE It kinda is bc I’m bi. My Girlfriend calls me *a food that is sweet* I am telling u what bc those nicknames r between us. My friends call me by my real name but, one of my friends seems to be acting a little too nice, I actually think he might have a crush on me because he is always trying to impress me in class, and make me laugh. Edited March 20, 2024 by Emo_teen
XxKiNgKaNgxX Posted January 21, 2025 Posted January 21, 2025 Maybe, maybe not.. What i do know, is its unique and memorable ;3
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now